1. Personal data that we receive from you will be treated with care.
2. The personal data we use are: name, (email) address, telephone number, etc.
3. We collect your personal data from what you yourself provided to us on the website or otherwise when you asked for information about our services or subscribed to our newsletter. We use this information for the purpose for which you provided it to us.
4. We use your data to bring any new services from us to your attention. If you object to this, you can report this via our contact address.
5. We will not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless required to do so by law and only to the appropriate authorities. We use so-called “cookies”. When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether your name, your email address and website may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information again for a new response.
A cookie from Google is placed via our website as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google can provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is expressly not provided. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the United States Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.